Subscribe to Moment & receive fiction anthology FREE
MOMENT – the home for the intellectually and Jewishly curious – is an independent magazine that illuminates the complexities of the literary, political, cultural and religious nuances of the Jewish world.
The special introductory one-year subscription offer includes:
- 6 beautiful issues of Moment Magazine delivered straight to your door
- 6 digital issues accessible from wherever you are
- Unlimited digital access to momentmag.com
PLUS…Subscribe now and receive Moment’s premier short fiction anthology e-book, Good Karma (regularly $7.49…click here for more information about Good Karma)
Buy Now and get this inspiring tote..FREE!
Moment co-founder Elie Wiesel (1928-2016) was the author of Night, survivor of Auschwitz and a powerful, enduring voice of the Holocaust. A recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize and the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he was a hero of human rights, professor and author of more than 50 books. In this striking volume, Moment editor-in-chief Nadine Epstein shares her memories of Wiesel and brings together 36 reflections from friends, colleagues and others who knew him—including his son Elisha Wiesel, Michael Berenbaum, Wolf Blitzer, Father Patrick Desbois, Ben Kingsley, Ronald S. Lauder, Bernard-Henri Lévy, Kati Marton, Itzhak Perlman, Natan Sharansky, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Oprah Winfrey and Ruth Wisse. The foreword is by Rabbi Jonathan Sacks and the afterword is by Ted Koppel. Epstein also presents readers with a visual history of Wiesel’s life, provides lively conversations with teenagers about Night and offers discussion questions. The book includes more than 100 photographs. ·(MomentBooks)
- Signed book Elie Wiesel, An Extraordinary Life and Legacy: Writings, Photographs and Reflections, edited by Nadine Epstein. Foreword by Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, afterword by Ted Koppel
- Tote bag featuring the Elie Wiesel quote: "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference."
- A print and digital subscription to Moment Magazine for the B’nai Mitzvah family
- Plus a card letting the recipient know this package came from you!