(This offer is only available for U.S. residents. If you would like your book signed, please indicate the name to be addressed in the “Notes” section during check-out.)
Can Robots Be Jewish?
Should we edit our children’s genes? Are there things that can’t be forgiven? Are Jews still expecting a messiah? Is Judaism good for women? Should Jews strive to be happy? Do Jews believe in the afterlife? Can robots be Jewish?
In this book, rabbis spanning the range of modern Jewish thought, from Humanist and Reform to Orthodox and beyond, consider these difficult and provocative questions and many others. Sometimes they agree – but not often.
Editor Amy E. Schwartz provides delightful commentary, celebrating the rabbinic impulse to question every assumption and highlighting the many and sometimes surprising ways ancient texts can speak to us today.
Listed by the Religion News Service list 0f “The most intriguing books on religion we read this year,” Can Robots Be Jewish? is a must read!
Louvre and Eiffel Tower Note Cards
- Graphic "m" Moment logo tote
- Tote featuring Moment's thought-provoking tagline "The Next 5,000 Years of Conversation Begin Here."
- Inspirational tote with Elie Wiesel's famous quote "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference."
- 6 beautiful issues of Moment Magazine delivered straight to your door
- 6 digital issues accessible from wherever you are
- Unlimited digital access to momentmag.com