|Add Gitft Wrap ($10)||
“Welcome Baby” Gift Set!, + Gift Wrap
“Welcome Baby” Gift Set!*
$45.00 – $55.00
The package includes:
- A baby board book, That’s a Mitzvah, by Diane Heiman and Liz Suneby
- “It’s my Moment!” cotton bib
- A print and digital subscription to Moment Magazine for the new parents
- Plus a card letting the recipient know this package came from you!
About “That’s a Mitzvah” baby book:
For babies, toddlers and preschoolers, this whimsical, fun-filled board book helps you and your child explore the joys of doing good deeds and mitzvot together. Adapted from the award-winning “It’s a … It’s a … It’s a Mitzvah,” the playful text spins new twists on beloved nursery rhymes. Lively illustrations introduce children to the everyday kindnesses that mark the beginning of a Jewish journey and a lifetime commitment to tikkun olam—repairing the world. (Jewish Lights)
* Please indicate the recipient’s name, email and mailing address in the “Notes” section during check-out.
- 1. Signed copy of "HAVE I GOT A CARTOON FOR YOU! The Moment Magazine Book of Jewish Cartoons. "
- 2. Moment's beloved JOKES issue, featuring some of the best Jewish jokes of all time!
- 3. Moment's "The Best of SPICEBOX ," a collection of the funniest bloopers, jokes, misprints and mistakes.
All for $36
HAVE I GOT A CARTOON FOR YOU! The Moment Magazine Book of Jewish Cartoons is an award-winning collection of Jewish cartoons edited by former New Yorker cartoon editor Bob Mankoff. The book features a foreword by New Yorker cartoonist Roz Chast.
Buy Now and get this inspiring tote..FREE!
Moment co-founder Elie Wiesel (1928-2016) was the author of Night, survivor of Auschwitz and a powerful, enduring voice of the Holocaust. A recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize and the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he was a hero of human rights, professor and author of more than 50 books. In this striking volume, Moment editor-in-chief Nadine Epstein shares her memories of Wiesel and brings together 36 reflections from friends, colleagues and others who knew him—including his son Elisha Wiesel, Michael Berenbaum, Wolf Blitzer, Father Patrick Desbois, Ben Kingsley, Ronald S. Lauder, Bernard-Henri Lévy, Kati Marton, Itzhak Perlman, Natan Sharansky, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Oprah Winfrey and Ruth Wisse. The foreword is by Rabbi Jonathan Sacks and the afterword is by Ted Koppel. Epstein also presents readers with a visual history of Wiesel’s life, provides lively conversations with teenagers about Night and offers discussion questions. The book includes more than 100 photographs. ·(MomentBooks)