(This offer is only available for U.S. residents.)
That’s a Mitzvah—signed
$16.95 – $26.95
About “That’s a Mitzvah” baby book:
For babies, toddlers and preschoolers, this whimsical, fun-filled board book helps you and your child explore the joys of doing good deeds and mitzvot together. Adapted from the award-winning “It’s a … It’s a … It’s a Mitzvah,” the playful text spins new twists on beloved nursery rhymes. Lively illustrations introduce children to the everyday kindnesses that mark the beginning of a Jewish journey and a lifetime commitment to tikkun olam—repairing the world.
Baby board book written by Diane Heiman and illustrated by Liz Suneby (Jewish Lights).
Order now for a copy signed by author Diane Heiman. (Sorry, no personal inscriptions)
* If this is a gift , please indicate the recipient’s name, email and mailing address in the “Notes” section during check-out.
- Home delivery of print magazine—6 issues a year
- Unlimited access to momentmag.com and the digital magazine
- MomentMinute newsletter—what Moment editors are talking about. Delivered on Tuesday and Thursday
- Jewish Politics & Power—a must read in the Jewish world. Delivered every other Monday
- Anti-Semitism Monitor—our fact checked anti-Semitism tracker. Weekly updates, monthly reports, and analysis
- This Moment in Art—digital publication featuring the creative arts, current exhibitions, events and happenings, plus interviews and stories
- FREE digital gift subscription
- A personal welcome and gift from editor-in-chief Nadine Epstein
- An exclusive invitation to an annual virtual sherry hour with editor-in-chief Nadine Epstein
- Signed copy of RBG’s Brave & Brilliant Women: 33 Jewish Women to Inspire Everyoneby Nadine Epstein. Introduction by Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- A print and digital subscription to Moment Magazine:
- 6 beautiful print issues
- 6 beautiful digital issues accessible from wherever you are
- Unlimited digital access to momentmag.com
- Signed book Elie Wiesel, An Extraordinary Life and Legacy: Writings, Photographs and Reflections, edited by Nadine Epstein. Foreword by Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, afterword by Ted Koppel
- Tote bag featuring the Elie Wiesel quote: "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference."
- A print and digital subscription to Moment Magazine for the B’nai Mitzvah family
- Plus a card letting the recipient know this package came from you!