Great Jewish Stories of Singer, Malamud, Ozick & Roth – Part 1
A four-week recorded course exploring 4 classic Jewish short stories with Dr. Michael Krasny.
- Gimpel the Fool by Isaac Bashevis Singer
- The Magic Barrel by Bernard Malamud
- The Shawl by Cynthia Ozick
- Defender of the Faith by Philip Roth
Links to the stories and the recordings will be sent to you once you purchase this class.
Dr. Michael Krasny is professor emeritus of literature at San Francisco State University and an award-winning broadcast journalist and popular keynote speaker. A widely published scholar, he is presently teaching a course on fiction writers of the past century at Stanford University and has taught courses on Jewish writers at Lehrhaus Judaica. A recipient of many honors, including The S.Y. Agnon Gold Medal for Intellectual Distinction from Hebrew University and The Koret Foundation Israel Prize, he is author of a number of books, including a widely praised book on Jewish humor, Let There Be Laughter.
Order Print Back Issues
“Fight for Things You Care About” Tote
Can Robots Be Jewish?—signed
- A hand-crafted Moment mezuzah
- A print and digital subscription to Moment Magazine
- Plus a card letting the recipient know this package came from you!
“It’s My Moment” Bib
Moment Subscription…for Yourself or as a Gift
- 6 beautiful print issues
- 6 beautiful digital issues accessible from wherever you are
- Unlimited digital access to momentmag.com