* Send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“It’s My Moment” Bib
$15.00 – $25.00
Perfect for every baby! “It’s My Moment” baby bib is 100% cotton so it’s comfortable and washable.
Send us a picture of your little angel in the Moment bib and we will send you a complimentary issue of Moment. *
* If this is a gift , please indicate the recipient’s name, email and mailing address in the “Notes” section during check-out.
|Add Gitft Wrap ($10)||
Bib Only, Gift Wrap
That’s a Mitzvah—signed
Have I Got A Cartoon For You!—signed
EW B’nai Mitzvah Gift Set!*
- Signed book Elie Wiesel, An Extraordinary Life and Legacy: Writings, Photographs and Reflections, edited by Nadine Epstein. Foreword by Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, afterword by Ted Koppel
- Tote bag featuring the Elie Wiesel quote: "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference."
- A print and digital subscription to Moment Magazine for the B’nai Mitzvah family
- Plus a card letting the recipient know this package came from you!
“Fight for Things You Care About” Tote
Can Robots Be Jewish?—signed
An Extraordinary Life and Legacy Set—signed
Buy Now and get this inspiring tote..FREE!
Moment co-founder Elie Wiesel (1928-2016) was the author of Night, survivor of Auschwitz and a powerful, enduring voice of the Holocaust. A recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize and the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he was a hero of human rights, professor and author of more than 50 books. In this striking volume, Moment editor-in-chief Nadine Epstein shares her memories of Wiesel and brings together 36 reflections from friends, colleagues and others who knew him—including his son Elisha Wiesel, Michael Berenbaum, Wolf Blitzer, Father Patrick Desbois, Ben Kingsley, Ronald S. Lauder, Bernard-Henri Lévy, Kati Marton, Itzhak Perlman, Natan Sharansky, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Oprah Winfrey and Ruth Wisse. The foreword is by Rabbi Jonathan Sacks and the afterword is by Ted Koppel. Epstein also presents readers with a visual history of Wiesel’s life, provides lively conversations with teenagers about Night and offers discussion questions. The book includes more than 100 photographs. ·(MomentBooks)
Theodore Bikel’s The City of Light
Brave & Brilliant Women Set
- Signed copy of RBG’s Brave & Brilliant Women: 33 Jewish Women to Inspire Everyoneby Nadine Epstein. Introduction by Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- A print and digital subscription to Moment Magazine:
- 6 beautiful print issues
- 6 beautiful digital issues accessible from wherever you are
- Unlimited digital access to momentmag.com