Healing Rituals & Traditions Around the World
In Spiritual Bathing, Rosita Arvigo and Nadine Epstein explore traditions—many lost or
forgotten—that have been intertwined with religion, spirituality and culture since ancient
and medieval times. From mikvahs to baptism to charity baths, these traditions can
serve as a way to reconnect with nature or God; rejuvenate the mind, body and soul;
and help relieve anxiety, insomnia and depression. Encompassing knowledge from 15
world traditions, this beautifully illustrated guide features detailed instructions to create
nurturing and restorative spiritual bathing rituals both at home and elsewhere. (Echo
- 6 beautiful print issues
- 6 beautiful digital issues accessible from wherever you are
- Unlimited digital access to momentmag.com
Louvre and Eiffel Tower Note Cards
- A signed copy of Can Robots Be Jewish? And Other Pressing Questions of Modern Life?
- A print and digital subscription to Moment Magazine.
- Plus a card letting the recipient know this package came from you!