|Select Your Premium Subscription||
One Year, Two Years
Moment Premium Membership
$120.00 – $240.00
Become a Moment Premium Member and enjoy the following benefits:
- Home delivery of print magazine—6 issues a year
- Unlimited access to momentmag.com and the digital magazine
- MomentMinute newsletter—what Moment editors are talking about. Delivered on Tuesday and Thursday
- Jewish Politics & Power—a must read in the Jewish world. Delivered every other Monday
- Anti-Semitism Monitor—our fact checked anti-Semitism tracker. Weekly updates, monthly reports, and analysis
- This Moment in Art—digital publication featuring the creative arts, current exhibitions, events and happenings, plus interviews and stories
- FREE digital gift subscription
- A personal welcome and gift from editor-in-chief Nadine Epstein
- An exclusive invitation to an annual virtual sherry hour with editor-in-chief Nadine Epstein
$22.95 – $32.95
In their book Spiritual Bathing, Rosita Arvigo and Nadine Epstein explore traditions—many lost or forgotten—that have been intertwined with religion, spirituality and culture since ancient and medieval times. From mikvahs to baptism to charity baths, these traditions can serve as a way to reconnect with nature or God; rejuvenate the mind, body and soul; and help relieve anxiety, insomnia and depression. Encompassing knowledge from 15 world traditions, this beautifully illustrated guide features detailed instructions to create nurturing and restorative spiritual bathing rituals both at home and elsewhere. (Echo Point Books)
Both a man of letters and a true activist, Leonard “Leibel” Fein never lost his abiding passion for serving the Jewish people. As Moment’s co-founder and editor from 1975 to 1989, he used the editor’s column regularly to write about his passions – social justice and ending racism and poverty, Judaism, Israel and the American Jewish community. The columns and essays collected here exemplify the intellect, the humor and the values that characterized his life. Available on Kindle. (MomentBooks)
$36.00 – $46.00
This gift set includes:About RBG’s Brave & Brilliant Women: 33 Jewish Women to Inspire Everyone:
- Signed copy of RBG’s Brave & Brilliant Women: 33 Jewish Women to Inspire Everyoneby Nadine Epstein. Introduction by Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- A print and digital subscription to Moment Magazine:
- 6 beautiful print issues
- 6 beautiful digital issues accessible from wherever you are
- Unlimited digital access to momentmag.com
This collection of biographies of brave and brilliant Jewish women–selected in collaboration with the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg and including an introduction written by the Supreme Court justice herself. This intergenerational book features a roster of inspirational historical role model and recounts the life story of Justice Ginsburg and why these women were important to her. Includes a call to action. Beautifully illustrated by Bee Johnson. (Random House)* Please indicate the recipient’s name, email and mailing address in the “Notes” section during check-out. If you would like your book signed, please indicate the name to be addressed in the “Notes” section as well.
$24.95 – $34.95
Can Robots Be Jewish? And Other Pressing Questions of Modern LifeShould we edit our children’s genes? Are there things that can’t be forgiven? Are Jews still expecting a messiah? Is Judaism good for women? Should Jews strive to be happy? Do Jews believe in the afterlife? Can robots be Jewish? In this book, rabbis spanning the range of modern Jewish thought, from Humanist and Reform to Orthodox and beyond, consider these difficult and provocative questions and many others. Sometimes they agree – but not often. Editor Amy E. Schwartz provides delightful commentary, celebrating the rabbinic impulse to question every assumption and highlighting the many and sometimes surprising ways ancient texts can speak to us today. The Religion News Service says: “The most intriguing books on religion we read this year,” Can Robots Be Jewish? is a must read!
$50.00 – $60.00
Welcome your friends and loved ones to their new home with a Moment House Warming Gift. This package includes:
- A hand-crafted Moment mezuzah
- A print and digital subscription to Moment Magazine
- Plus a card letting the recipient know this package came from you!
$20.00 – $30.00
Send amour to your loved ones with this set of fine art cards that bring to life the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre by classical painter and Moment Gallery featured artist Simonida Uth.
Five printed cards with envelopes per packet.
* If this is a gift, please indicate the recipient’s name, email and mailing address in the “Notes” section during check-out. If you choose the gift wrap option and would like an enclosed note, you may include the message in the "Notes" section.
$15.00 – $35.00
This famous quote from Moment cofounder Elie Wiesel: “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference” will inspire you every time you leave the house. The tote bag is 100% cotton, durable and washable. One tote for $15 or two for $25. * If this is a gift , please indicate the recipient’s name, email and mailing address in the “Notes” section during check-out. * Add $10 for gift wrap and personalized note card.
$19.95 – $29.95
In Have I Got A Cartoon For You: The Moment Magazine Book of Jewish Cartoons, Bob Mankoff, the award-winning cartoonist, former New Yorker cartoon editor and bestselling author collects his favorite Jewish cartoons. It is guaranteed to make you chuckle. A perfect gift as well! Introduction by Bob Mankoff. Foreword by the award-winning New Yorker cartoonist Roz Chast. (MomentBooks)