|Dimensions||10.5 × 8.5 × .25 in|
January/February '17, March/April '17, May/June '17, July/August '17, September/October '17, November/December '17, January/February '18, March/April '18, May/June '18, July/August '18, September/October '18, November/December '18, Winter '19, Spring '19, Special Summer Double Issue '19, September/October '19, November/December '19, Winter '20, Spring '20, Special Summer Double Issue '20, September/October '20, November/December '20, January/February '21, Spring '21, Special Summer Double Issue '21, September/October '21, November/December '21, Winter '22, Spring '22, Special Summer Double Issue '22, November/December '22
Order Print Back Issues
You can order back issues directly from us, and we’ll send them straight to your door. If you do not see the issue you want listed, please call at 202-363-6422 or email as firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to assist you.
- 1. Signed copy of "HAVE I GOT A CARTOON FOR YOU! The Moment Magazine Book of Jewish Cartoons. "
- 2. Moment's beloved JOKES issue, featuring some of the best Jewish jokes of all time!
- 3. Moment's "The Best of SPICEBOX ," a collection of the funniest bloopers, jokes, misprints and mistakes.
All for $36
HAVE I GOT A CARTOON FOR YOU! The Moment Magazine Book of Jewish Cartoons is an award-winning collection of Jewish cartoons edited by former New Yorker cartoon editor Bob Mankoff. The book features a foreword by New Yorker cartoonist Roz Chast.
- Home delivery of print magazine—6 issues a year
- Unlimited access to momentmag.com and the digital magazine
- MomentMinute newsletter—what Moment editors are talking about. Delivered on Tuesday and Thursday
- Jewish Politics & Power—a must read in the Jewish world. Delivered every other Monday
- Anti-Semitism Monitor—our fact checked anti-Semitism tracker. Weekly updates, monthly reports, and analysis
- This Moment in Art—digital publication featuring the creative arts, current exhibitions, events and happenings, plus interviews and stories
- FREE digital gift subscription
- A personal welcome and gift from editor-in-chief Nadine Epstein
- An exclusive invitation to an annual virtual sherry hour with editor-in-chief Nadine Epstein
Buy Now and get this inspiring tote..FREE!
Moment co-founder Elie Wiesel (1928-2016) was the author of Night, survivor of Auschwitz and a powerful, enduring voice of the Holocaust. A recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize and the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he was a hero of human rights, professor and author of more than 50 books. In this striking volume, Moment editor-in-chief Nadine Epstein shares her memories of Wiesel and brings together 36 reflections from friends, colleagues and others who knew him—including his son Elisha Wiesel, Michael Berenbaum, Wolf Blitzer, Father Patrick Desbois, Ben Kingsley, Ronald S. Lauder, Bernard-Henri Lévy, Kati Marton, Itzhak Perlman, Natan Sharansky, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Oprah Winfrey and Ruth Wisse. The foreword is by Rabbi Jonathan Sacks and the afterword is by Ted Koppel. Epstein also presents readers with a visual history of Wiesel’s life, provides lively conversations with teenagers about Night and offers discussion questions. The book includes more than 100 photographs. ·(MomentBooks)
- Signed book RBG’s Brave & Brilliant Women: 33 Jewish Women to Inspire Everyone by Nadine Epstein. Introduction by Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Tote bag featuring Justice Ginsburg's quote, "Fight for things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you."
- A print and digital subscription to Moment Magazine for the B’nai Mitzvah family
- Plus a card letting the recipient know this package came from you!