INSPIRE | LEARN | INNOVATE | EXPERIENCE | REFLECT
Programs designed especially for you by Moment Magazine. Enjoy past programs on a variety of topics and register for upcoming events.
The Great Latke Topping Debate: Oral Arguments on Behalf of Applesauce, Sour Cream, Ketchup and More!
When it comes to celebrating the Festival of Lights, eating latkes (fried pancakes) is almost as important as lighting the menorah. The hard question is: Which topping belongs on them? Whether you are Team Applesauce, Team Sour Cream, Team Ketchup or on some other team, join us as our great thinkers weigh in on why their favorite topping is best—in the spirit of the popular Latke-Hamantash Debate.
Moderated by C-SPAN Director of Communications Howard Mortman.
* Sarah Breger, Moment deputy editor
* Barry Friedman, comedian, author
* Dahlia Lithwick, writer, journalist
* Rabbi Douglas Sagal, Congregation B’nai Israel, Rumson, NJ
* Alan Silberberg, author, cartoonist, screenwriter