By Michelle Albert
- Ivanka Trump received a Swarovski crystal-covered, lepoard print mezuzah when she completed her conversion to Judaism. Thanks to online shopping, you can bling out your doorpost, too! [PopJudaica]
- Can’t get to the Western Wall in Jerusalem? No problem. Now you can tweet your prayers to Israel. [@TheKotel]
- The New York Times’ Idea of the Day Blog lists Moment‘s article on Jews in Fashion from the July/August 2009 issue as part of their recommended reading. [IdeaBlog] Or, go straight to the source at momentmag.com.
- Three New Jersey Mayors, two state assemblymen, five rabbis and 34 others were arrested for involvement in the kidney-selling and money laundering scandal sweeping New Jersey and New York. An Apple Jacks cereal box was also involved. [NYTimes]
- A rabbi’s son served as the FBI mole responsible for the arrests. [Forward]
- Planning a Jewish wedding? Jewcy has a list of resources to help out with upcoming nuptials. [Jewcy]
- Israel is working to improve its image, one Facebook status at a time. [Haaretz]
One thought on “This Week's Links”
I grew up in Deal, New Jersey….