1. Which Haggadah has been used for President Barack Obama’s annual White House seder?
2. Disagreement among rabbis over whether the seder required four or five cups of wine led to which custom?
3. The oldest known complete Haggadah manuscript, from the Saadia Gaon prayer book, is from which century?
4. Which major figure in the Passover story gets only one mention in the Haggadah?
5. Some Sephardi Jews mimic the lashings received by Jewish slaves by swatting their Seder table-mates with which edible plant?
6. What is the name of the earliest illuminated Ashkenazi Haggadah, which doesn’t depict humans in its illustrations?
7. Pulitzer Prize-winning author Geraldine Brooks’s best-selling novel, People of the Book, tells the tale of what Haggadah?
8. The Yiddish political cartoonist Leon “Lola” Israel depicts which type of athlete as the “wicked son” in his 1920s Haggadah?
9. Whose Haggadah was publicly burned in 1945 after the ultra-Orthodox rabbinic organization Agudath Ha-Rabbanim deemed it heretical?
10. What is the name of the Haggadah created by Arthur Waskow in 1970 in response to the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.?
11. What 20th-century addition to the Passover table does Pottery Barn provide a place for on its seder plate?
12. What group performs the Passover sacrifice even to this day?
1. Maxwell House Haggadah
2. Elijah’s cup
3. Tenth century
6. The Bird’s Head Haggadah
7. Sarajevo Haggadah
8. A boxer
9. Mordechai Kaplan
10. Freedom Seder
11. An orange
12. The Samaritans